Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Blanco Sale

Page 1 of 1
Noticed a big sign saying there is going to be a sale of ex warehouse Blanco stuff this Saturday. It is on Stud Road near the Carribean Gardens entrance. Might be worth dropping in to see if there is anything worthwhile.

Not to sure of how good Blanco is.

Also noticed that there is a Miele office around the corner on Fern Tree Gully road - not sure if they have a factory outlet there but it would be nice to find out.
Are you in the area 3XB? Good Find!!

Here's the link to the sales day if anyone wants to know:
http://www.blanco-australia.com/default.asp?page=/home

Miele used to have a factory outlet there going back a few years ago.
They are located at:
1 Gilbert Park Drive
Knoxfield, Vic 3180
Tel: (03) 9764 7130

But unfortunately they sell all their old stock etc through Clive Peters Ringwood now.

Hope someone grabs a bargain at the Blanco sale on Saturday though!
Blanco Dishwashers are excellent IMO.

I have one and love it. Very quiet.
Excellent, that is what I am looking for, a dishwasher. We already have the oven and cooktop. Nice to hear first hand experience.
OK!

The unit we got is by far the best dishwasher we have owned for several reasons

1/ It looks good.
2/ It is ridiculously quiet (the only time you know its on is when the water is draining)
3/ It does a great cleaning job on the 60 minute cycle
4/ The shelves are adjustable height wise and the bottom drawer can be made completely flat for bigger items!

IMO they are great value for money.
Well, managed to pick up a dishwasher. BFD10X, normal retail $1899, paid $1099. Hopefully it is a good one.

Lots of very nice stuff there - tempting. Loads of people there too. Apparently they do it once a year.
Quote:
Well, managed to pick up a dishwasher. BFD10X, normal retail $1899, paid $1099. Hopefully it is a good one.

Great bargin hunting, well done.
3xb!

Thats a definate deal!

Well done...
I had a look too, well how could I not, 5 minutes from home.
I was looking for rangehood and oven..I have already bought a sink and cooktop.

I really like the stainless steel/glass butterfly canopy rangehood but there werent any.
and I only looked quickly at the ovens cause I am after a gas wall oven.
then I toddled off to boral (again) to finalise my roof tile colour, with my colourbond woodland grey sample. finally decided gunmetal grey...tough choice between that and ebony.
But....another decision made.
Jo
3timesbuilda

Lots of very nice stuff there - tempting. Loads of people there too. Apparently they do it once a year.

I know this is an old topic, but I am looking at Blanco or Miele at the moment and cant decide. I know Blanco's noise level is the lowest of any, 36db. Are they easy to use? Now, Miele do have the cutlery rack and its noise level is 46db. I need help to make up my mind.
SuH
Now, Miele do have the cutlery rack and its noise level is 46db. I need help to make up my mind.

Also have a miele dishwasher, the cutlery drawer is soooo worth it, I get so much more in the bottom drawer due to the free space.

My dishwasher is very quite. Well alot more quiter than our old dishlex.
Thanks Paula, the cutlery tray is a great point, I am always running out of room on the bottom. Yes and I can hear my Dishlex from the bedroom, no way can we have it on while we watch TV.
Related
You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum