Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Dark floor tiles

Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have dark tiles in their kitchen/family area?
I'm seeing a lot of light tiles and I'm interested in seeing some decore that goes with a dark floor.

Pictures please!
Lastone

My nephew built a new house and put large darkish greyish brown tiles that look like slabs in all the wet areas with off white walls, benchtop and cupboards in the kitchen and darker bench tops in the bathrooms with white bowls, toilets etc.,
He also matched carpet colour with tile colour.
It looks great but the darker coloured tiles shows a lot of marks and any dirt. High maintenance. You have to constantly clean to look nice. My niece regrets the dark coloured floor tiles and wished she had selected a lighter coloured floor tile instead.
Maybe chose a medium sand colour. I hope this helps.
lastone, we have taupe-coloured tiles throughout our living areas & we just love them. On my monitor, the tiles look grey but they have definitley more brown in them than that :

Related
24/10/2023
Dark Interior Tiles - Charcoal

Building A New House

Hi All, I am looking to go with tiles instead of laminate timber flooring throughout my living areas for my new build (Ashbury 29 - Henley). My whole colour scheme is on…

20/03/2024
Dark line marking in hardwood floor

General Discussion

Hi All. I'm currently resurfacing the hardwood floors and when removing the old layers that there's a long dark line running across the boards. Does anyone know what or…

14/12/2023
Dark living room

General Discussion

sorry mate, not wasting more time on this. Youve completely missed the mark on some fundamentals and regardless of how many times i try and put it to you differently, you…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum