Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Thoughts on mirrored kickboards?

Page 1 of 1
I saw these in a kitchen showroom and they look awsome, looked as if the cabinets were floating. Anyone have these and do they mark easily? Probably a pain to keep clean but they look so good
Mmmm that's different, I haven't seen that before. Must google for a piccie unless you have on eto show us evo9?
Welcome to Homeone by the way!
Cheers, hopefully going to the showroom to get a quote this week, so I'll take some pictures and put them up.
cleaning
Enough said!
Beautiful.
i'll look into it & get back to you
I have mirrored kickboards on my bar, it's great because it looks like the floor continues under the bar and the bar looks to be floating
It's a mirrored laminate, not mirror itself.
suh
I have mirrored kickboards on my bar, it's great because it looks like the floor continues under the bar and the bar looks to be floating

Pictures pictures pictures PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Suh can you post us a pic to drool and dream over???????????????????????????????????
I spose I can tomorrow
it's not that droolworthy
Hahahaha Maybe not droolworthy to you, that has already built.
But us poor suckers that are only just starting I am sure it is worth a gold in the droolworthy stakes.

Cheers Janet
suh

Is that so when you've had too many bubbles and you're on the floor you can still check your lippy?
If I'm on the floor after too many bubbles, lipstick will be the least of my worries
themax
suh

Is that so when you've had too many bubbles and you're on the floor you can still check your lippy?

Here you go, mirrored kickboards

suh
Here you go, mirrored kickboards

Oooooh!
ooohhh they really do look floating! beautiful!
WOW they are just gorgeous Droolworthy even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love the way they make the cupboards look suspended

Cheers Janet
WOW they look great, wish i had seen these before! Oh well that idea is going into the next house file.
Related
3/02/2024
Color Thoughts | Renovators Delight

Finishing Touch

Were struck with: Colorbond Ironstone Grey roof and cream windows. What color should we render and paint the garage door to tone down the cream windows? Farm House, will…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum