Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Anyone used Creastyle for benchtops?

Page 1 of 1
We are considering this (as an alternative to Diamond Gloss) as the colour I want is in this range ...it's called Ice quarstone AR ( a bluey grey white) and looking at having 48mm squared edge.

Can't attach pic...but this is it
http://www.halifaxvogel.com.au/Product- ... uctID=1987

We have carrara white polished porcelain tiles ( they have a blue/grey vein through them) and blue/grey walls and any other 'white' bench looks cream above it..
Will be having plain white tiles as a splashback...so again, hard to match exactly white.

With Diamond gloss you can have the squared edge edged with acrylic to make them appear seamless.....does anyone know if the same can be done for creastyle?.....if not, will have to go for DG White Valencia.....does anyone have this and is it really white ? (eg blue/grey white - not cream based)

Thanks
Bump

Anyone know about this?
Ok, changed mind on the creastyle because it cannot be 'bent' so sharply ( squareformed ) as much as Diamond gloss (4x4)..nor have acrylic edges like diamond gloss for a square edge either.....So I am now going for a square edge with the acrylic edging in diamond gloss Natural Mineral stone.

Anyone have any pics of a square edge Natural Mineral Stone for me to see please???
Related
19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

26/07/2023
Builder used the wrong concrete mix

Building A New House

there is only 20% difference in concrete strength between 20 mpa and 25 mpa, so check with your engineer first if it fits his calculation tolerances. There are ways to…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum