Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Pantry organisation - unleashing my inner domestic goddess

Page 2 of 2
So based on what has been said on this thread...
I've come up with this... without buying ANYTHING!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my before and after...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25362712@N02/4422135486/

Thank you!
Nice job! So therapeutic isn't it?? You've used those Decor containers with the writable tags I see. I have them too
Though I don't think my pantry is organised enough for a photo
The new one will be (hopefully) because it will be four times as big!
Thanks for the welcome!

Robinred- i can always post you a catalogue if you like? Just PM me if you are keen.

I am sooo looking forward to getting proper walk in pantry soon - well in the new few months, we are going to have to remove our only heating (coonara sp?) to make room for the pantry which then means organising ducted heating and the never ending story begins!!

With my Tupperware I see soooo many pantries and cupboards (when i go in to do custom kitchen planning with the aim of getting them organised LOL), that I have a really good idea of what I am wanting though. LOADS of shelves and powerpoints for starters!!!

I just wish i could wake up one morning to find it all done and i can just go and put all my modulars in and have it looking gorgeous and functional..... hmmm where do i find a kitchen fairy who will do it all in one night??? Anyone know??
Felistopher - that looks fantastic!! Well done!
scrappinfreak
So based on what has been said on this thread...
I've come up with this... without buying ANYTHING!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my before and after...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25362712@N02/4422135486/

Thank you!

Nice work! And very brave, posting the Befores....

Mine stayed tidy for weeks, but the minions are getting a bit slack again. Time for me to break out my big stick.
oh dear the before looks like our pantry. BUT it's about to be tidied as we have some little 4 legged visitors. maybe I could borrow Onc's friend.
kexkez
oh dear the before looks like our pantry. BUT it's about to be tidied as we have some little 4 legged visitors. maybe I could borrow Onc's friend.

Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!
kek
kexkez

Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

yeah hopefully only one.
Here's mine, I tidied it on the weekend. Forgot to take a photo of the other wall

Very tidy, CarolineJ!!
I love the matching containers.
Great job ladies. Makes me think about having a Tupperware party...but...not until our house is built. I organised our plastics cupboard a few weeks ago as I was soooo sick of not being able to find matching lids. I know it takes up space, but I've put all the lids on the containers and stacked them up, rather than stacking them inside each other. At least I can find them with ease!
DP has been warned not to mess up the system
....tidying is a very cathartic exercise.
I can't wait to organise our new WIP in the new house!
Caroline
I need to pick your brain

I am so in love with your kitchen I want to marry it!! Dont tell hubby

What colours did you use?? I know you said Pearl Bisque was it?? Is that a laminex range?? Basically I want to copy it but we only have the laminex and formica range to choose from
Related
21/05/2023
Knock down semi, inner west Sydney

Building A New House

Hi I live in a 100yr old semi and my neighbour added an additional floor last yr and our architect has advised that we can knock down our semi and build a free-standing…

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

22/05/2023
Pantry Shelves

Kitchen Corner

Basically. If the shelves are fixed then they will be screwed in just the same as the rest of the carcass. To re move the screws you need to remove that section of…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum