Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Before and after pics from Davjoa

Page 2 of 2
You may find this thread helpful viewtopic.php?f=13&t=23542&view=next

I opened a photobucket account and followed the info on this thread. No problems since.

BTW seen your photos when you originally posted, looks great - look forward to seeing more.
Final photos, sorry to be so long....I have just finished four coats of paint on the new plasterwork and I must say am a little over the whole painting thing at the moment. I just looooooovvvvve my new kitchen though. Walk in my front door every night and look up (my kitchen is about a metre higher than the living area) and am very satisfied. I know it's pathetic, but I go up and turn my "runway" lights on and I am cocooned, it's feels so nice and welcoming......don't know how I ever waited so long.

For anyone wondering, my pantry is not shown in these pics, I am converting my laundry to a walk in pantry. That's my next project! New dining setting and stainless fridge are next items on the agenda too, ho hum....it never ends does it....but who would want it to, we are having so much fun aren't we?

For those who missed my embarrassing before pictures I will include them too......

OH.....WOW
that is amazing, those tiles are to-die-for. You must think you're in heaven
beautiful
One word: GORGEOUS !!!
Love the mirror and shelf! Well done on the whole look to the kitchen. Very stylish and a bit different. It looks very well designed.
Use an external site to host your photos rather than H1 - such as photobucket
Related
25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

2/09/2023
Questions to ask a builder before you begin?

Building A New House

Ardo That is so funny! I wonder how many people know who Larry Haun is these days. I have a couple of young guys we call Mo 1 & Mo 2 who run a crew of 6 boys and…

3/10/2023
Building fence before the house

Building A New House

Building a fence now will help limit people dumping rubbish and soil on your property. Many houses in suburbia on small lots have fences up before a build. I moved into a…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum