Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

plumbing for fridge

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I was wondering how easy it is to get plumbing for a fridge done after a house is built? I ask because my builder wants $440 for it yet I know for a fact that 90% of people are paying around $150.
Anyway is it a big job?
p.s. The fridge is on a double brick wall if that helps...

Cheers
What does the builder say, when you ask him how he can justify gouging you so much? Point out that you want to keep a good relationship with him and that it's hard to understand how this is anything other than a rip-off.
I pretty much did say that but that was to the prestart consultant and they dont have much say in the prices i dont think
Related
23/03/2024
Fridge Freezer not working after trying to run on Generator

Kitchen Appliances

I had a similar issue with my fridge not too long ago. It wasn't the same model, but the symptoms were pretty much the same: the compressor would start and then stop…

7/12/2023
Roof Plumbing Complaint

General Discussion

In my experience roof is essential element of the building envelope and hence a common property and should be covered by owners corporation however a detailed review of…

4/07/2023
Roof Plumbing - no compliance certificate ?

General Discussion

For anyone that comes across this issue in the future - Just did what aussieta said and found a plumber to inspect it and sign off on it. Was difficult to find someone to…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum