Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Show me your kitchen...

Page 40 of 158
laurend
Well here is the finished reult of our kitchen and Im still in complete lust! (and have been cooking up a storm
)

Love your kitchen too Laurend

Loretta

niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

well done chika. tell us about it.
appliances?
bench colour?
cub colour?
cats names?
pedro.lyn.josh
::

niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

well done chika. tell us about it.
appliances?
bench colour?
cub colour?
cats names?

Lower Doors: Dulux Red Box 2pac
Upper doors: Laminex designer white
Benchtop: Laminex Ash Dust

Oven: Ilve
Rangehood: Blanco
Fridge: Sharp French Door (the best fridge EVER!!!!)
Dishwasher: Bosch

Just thought I would add that the kitchen has a built in file cabinet drawer, laptop drawer, broom cupboard, lazy susans in the corner cupboards, and a bin drawer. Makes organisation a breeze!

Big Cat: Maine Coon called Izabelle (the snobby one <3)
Small cat: British shorthair called Henry (the cuddly one <3)

Heres my efforts from yesterday

nice bickies

your kitchen is very functional and i love the way you weren't scared of a strong colour. Most people are. Awesome
Oh Lauren the bickies look yummy. We also have a Bosch dishwasher & I love it. . .it's soooooo quiet & washes things really well. Does your one have the cutlery drawer up the top? I think that is a great feature.
I have Ash Dust on my laundry bench & can imagine it would look great with the red. A laptop drawer - now that's organised!!

Loretta
What can I say Im a Virgo

Yes our dishwasher had the cutlerey drawer! its fabulous! its the main reason we picked that one
Meeeee toooo

ALL THE GOOD COOKS ARE VIRGO
My son is a Virgo-at the age of two he emptied out my kitchen cupboards and rearranged them the way HE wanted!
see its true.... im Cooking chillie con Khan tonight mife has a cold and not allowed medicine. this will open her up i think poor bub.
hehehe.... MIFE = my wife
pedro.lyn.josh

I'm a virgo too
Dee, that sounds like something I would've done as a child!
flagstaffIV
pedro.lyn.josh

I'm a virgo too
Dee, that sounds like something I would've done as a child!

And yes, he's an excellent cook! Started his chef's apprenticeship but never finished because he couldn't combine it with his love of sport!
My DH, FIL and boss are all Virgos
I know these people, they're a different breed
but they're great. My husband has a feminine side (loves decorating and shopping for pieces) was a neat freak (slacking off a tad as he gets older) cooks great meals, loves shopping with me and will grab things for me to try on, honest, direct etc etc etc
suh
, honest, direct etc etc etc

Oh...I'm hearin'ya!
I'm a Gemini, so you can imagine my household at times as he was growing up!
Hi Everyone
I've posted here before, but wanted to post some updated pics since the rangehood is now up. We've also had new downlights installed, and painted (Dulux Limed White Half).

And the view from the sink just to give some perspective... please excuse the mess outside and nappies on the line etc.
Wow! I've just drooled my way through 40 pages of kitchens and I can tell you my husband is not going to be happy with all the new ideas I now have for our build.
Very nice - clean sparkly lines - yummy
Hi leni, Love your kitchen!! quick question -- your splash back tiles, where are they from?
laurend - those yoyos look absolutely delicious
...one of my favourite bikkies....(pity there is no licking lips emoticon
)
Related
12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

25/09/2023
Using your builders Broker

Home Finance

Broker here - legislation says that every true broker must put the clients best interests before theirs so in theory they must offer you the best options for you on their…

27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum