Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Show me your kitchen...

Page 131 of 158
Nice maximus! What is you cupboard colour?

Polytec Belgian Oak for laminate

Stone is Quantum Quartz Luna White

Nice!

Lovely maximus. What is that wall colour? It looks great.

These are the various colours for most of the house.

Ooh I'm having White Duck too. That has confirmed to me I like it on walls not just on cards!! Thanks Maximus
Been watching this thread for some time and got some great inspiration!

Our DIY Kitchen reno is about 90% complete, just the floors that still need a sand/polish and some final filler panels to go in.

All up the kitchen cost us under $13,000 including new appliances, plumbing, electrical and bifold window.

Not as grand as most the kitchens in this thread but we did the best we could with what we had

Looks so much better. Well done
Love it! Looks so homey and fresh. When do the floorboards get polished? It will look even better then! Love the brickbond tiling, the same as mine.
Couple months off still we think unfortunately! We are renovating the whole house and doing things as we save the money. Decided to the main bathroom first as that's been a demolished mess for months
Fabulous kitchen ScottandKylie.
it looks much bigger too.
Well done
Looks fantastic!
Treeseachanger
rellie
So excited to be finally able to add a picture of our kitchen
we moved in on Friday, still need to hang pendant lights over the bench. Am really happy with how it has turned out and love my open shelves.

Classic look Rellie, don't forget to post when you get the pendants up!!!

Can't believe it has us so long to get the pendant lights up, but here they are

Hi Rellie, love your kitchen! We're thinking of doing a similar blackboard, it looks great! Just wondering where your stools are from?
EmyN
Hi Rellie, love your kitchen! We're thinking of doing a similar blackboard, it looks great! Just wondering where your stools are from?

Hi Emy, the stools are from Fantastic Furniture
Hi - I just wanted to show you our new stools which took us ages to find - got them from Milan Direct .... they look much smarter than the gas lift chairs we had which started sinking ... and they're really comfortable to sit on!

Mclaren
Hi - I just wanted to show you our new stools which took us ages to find - got them from Milan Direct .... they look much smarter than the gas lift chairs we had which started sinking ... and they're really comfortable to sit on!

Lovely! They look amazing in your space.

Mclaren

Hi Mclaren,

the stools look classy!

Just wondering, is your kitchen cabinetry polyurethane? Do you know the name of the brown colour you've used?

Thanks.
Hi - they do look good! It's Wenge laminate ... I wish we had gone gloss though
Mclaren
Hi - they do look good! It's Wenge laminate ... I wish we had gone gloss though

Thanks for that.

Wouldn't you think gloss will be too reflective? What you have now looks really nice.
Related
12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

25/09/2023
Using your builders Broker

Home Finance

Broker here - legislation says that every true broker must put the clients best interests before theirs so in theory they must offer you the best options for you on their…

27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum