Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Show me your kitchen...

Page 92 of 158
thanks guys, hoping the kitchen stays clean for ever.
tstr1a
Hey guys,

I’ve posted pics on my blog of our new kitchen with pendant lights and our new dry pantry.
Love to hear what you think.
Cheers
T

Hey tstr,

Your kitchen(s) is absolutely amazing - and possibly bigger than my whole house! I was wondering where you got those stool from? They look beautiful!
MrZebra
tstr1a
Hey guys,

I’ve posted pics on my blog of our new kitchen with pendant lights and our new dry pantry.
Love to hear what you think.
Cheers
T

Hey tstr,

Your kitchen(s) is absolutely amazing - and possibly bigger than my whole house! I was wondering where you got those stool from? They look beautiful!

Hi MrZebra,

Thanks for your comments, the stools were custom made from coco republic.
Fantastic kitchen tstr1a and a wonder blog
Wow (insert woof whistle)
That is SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done tstr1a,do you have kiddies?
kerry-ann

Thanks Kerry-ann,no kids yet.

Once we have kids I know that the house will be destroyed
Just beautiful tstr1a!!!!
That is a very impressive kitchen tstr1a!!! Congrats...

All of your selections and decorating look amazing!!
MrZebra
hayleydylan
Well time for me to show you my new kitchen too!

Feels like its taken forever but here it is!

The photos are taken with my iPhone so sorry if they are not too clear

Hayley, your kitchen looks fantastic
- what brand/colour is the benchtop?

Sorry for the very very late reply.

It's Smartstone and the colour is Triton! It's amazing...the glass flecks through it are gorgeous!
Anyone who got overhang in kitchen bench, can you please tell me what do you have under overhang to support stone bench top. my kitchen bench is 2460 mm long and 900 mm wide with 600mm cupboards underneath, so 300mm overhang. I had many quotes for 20 mm thick stone. One stone mason mentioned that 300mm overhang part is a little bit much for a 20mm thick stone. The stress resistance of the material would be on the limit. He said we can avoid the problem with a substrate. In this case the cabinetmaker need to install a melamine all around on the kitchen bench and that we should have a 40mm miter edge everywhere to hide that melamine. Only one stone mason had above concern and no one else mentioned that. also in quantum quartz manual, it says that there should be some support for overhang. Will appreciate any opinion / help on this. thanks
Such gorgeous kitchens everyone!

Tan39, what colour are your cabinets and benchtop? Really love your colour choices!!

Thanks!
Beautiful kitchen mrswudge. . . I envy you! If I had my time again I wouldn't have handles on our cupboard doors . . . I'm sick of scratching my hands on the doors when wiping them! Ouch!
I have loved following this thread over the last 12mths, it has given me lots of inspiration (& also made me question my own choices
)

Anyway, finally my kitchen is all finished

This one shows the doors opening into the pantry & laundry

Front of island. Pot drawers, where have you been all my life!??

it is MASSIVE!

we have the same stools.

gorgeous kitchen, you must want to just kiss it?!
Kiss or lick it?
I think I will blow it a kiss
All those shiny surfaces leave prints & I'd have to get my windex out if I actually kissed (or licked
) it.

Those barstools are super comfy!

What colours are your cupboards and back of breakfast bar, Broom?

How are the inward opeing cupboards, my kitchen guy suggested them but I am worried they would never get closed, where as if they open outward, my kids my actually close them so they dont walk into them
Fabulous Broom, I'm quite impressed by your integrated laundry and pantry doors.
gogo65
::kissed::

What colours are your cupboards and back of breakfast bar, Broom?

How are the inward opeing cupboards, my kitchen guy suggested them but I am worried they would never get closed, where as if they open outward, my kids my actually close them so they dont walk into them

Thanks Gogo65

Cupboards - 2pac Solver "Beaver" (I can't help but laugh at the name
)
Island - Laminex "Ebony Macassar" Diamond Gloss finish

I love the inward opening cupboards in that they are convenient to leave open when necessary. I like being able to walk in/out the pantry when cooking & we also tend to leave the laundry door open during the day to let more natural light in. However, yes they do get left open when they shouldn't be.

My 2yr old tends to shut himself in the laundry as he can't reach the knobs on the back of the doors to pull them open. It's a bit funny hearing "mum....mum...MUUUUUUM" coming from in there

MissyP
Fabulous Broom, I'm quite impressed by your integrated laundry and pantry doors.

Cheers MissyP, I was pleased with how well they turned out
Related
12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

25/09/2023
Using your builders Broker

Home Finance

Broker here - legislation says that every true broker must put the clients best interests before theirs so in theory they must offer you the best options for you on their…

27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum