Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

essa stone pictures

Page 1 of 1
does anyone building atm or built, have pictures of their kitchen with essa stone benchtops? any colour, not fussed, just trying to work out what they look like in a larger slab, rather then the small samples!

thanks!
my daughter has Basmati on her kitchen benchtops and it looks gorgeous

you have probably seen this site

http://www.essastone.com.au/
Quote:

Great! We are having Basmati in our new kitchen so I'm glad to hear it looks lovely.
Do you know what colour cupboards she has?
We are having a light grey colour
ED
Quote:

Great! We are having Basmati in our new kitchen so I'm glad to hear it looks lovely.
Do you know what colour cupboards she has?
We are having a light grey colour

She has flat 2 pac white with a Java Dusk glass splashback and some glass cupboards with aluminium frames above. It looks great ED.
Thanks SuH.

I'm just at that nervous stage where all the different cabinets & colours are going into the house and I'm waiting to see how it all looks together so success stories are good!!
We've got something similar to the basmati, might be the same under a different name (from QQ) and I've used gloss white cupboards with normal glass as splashback.
ed.
We've got something similar to the basmati, might be the same under a different name (from QQ) and I've used gloss white cupboards with normal glass as splashback.

I think the QQ one is Turino ed. and CS equivalent is Nougat, I had all three lined up to see the difference. I was possessed at the time
Related
5/12/2023
Concerns with my Tiler's job. With Pictures

Bathrooms and Laundry

Regardless of wall hung toilet or floor pan toilet your feet will be right on drain, seems to me the waste should not be in that location given the design. Also are you…

7/05/2023
Facade column size (350 or 470mm) , Rendering or Stone or Ti

Building A New House

Dear Members I have to decide the Facade column size. My custom builder standard is 350mm with rendering, but i asked for 470mm plus stone or tiles and yet to get…

3/09/2023
Natural stone- stain removal and gloss sealing

General Discussion

Hi, planning on using the attached stone pieces in my bathroom. I want to remove stains and gloss seal. Can I get some advice on best way to remove stains and best…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum