Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Corner

Recessed Handles

Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have these on their kitchen cupboards/drawers and were they an extra cost? If so how much?

Thank you!
I am having a recessed handle, see my knobs and knockers post, if they are what you mean.
Yes that's sort of what I mean - just without the metal bit. So basically the top edge of the drawer or bottom/top edge of a cupboard door is at an angle so you can get your fingers in to grip it and open it.
Yes, I know what you mean, I think it was a shark nosed profile.......I was advised not to get them as the edges can be very fragile, and I can imagine they would get grubby too, but it was my first choice but glad I haven't got them now....I think!
Yeah I think about the dirty issue too and I'm horribly messy in the kitchen so probably not a great idea. I just love the simplicity of them though. Such a shame.
We are having handle free drawers and cupboards for our kitchen in white 2 pac. Love the clean modern look and am quite happy to give the cupboards a wipe over to get this look. Tried to attach a pic of one of the kitchens that inspired me (we are getting the same designer to do our kitchen), hope it worked

Oooooohhh I love those drawers! I really do love the look.... Oh should I? Shouldn't I??

Katie08 - are you getting the cupboards/drawers in gloss or satin?
You should!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely divine - I want it!!!!
Can't decide whether to go gloss or satin. Probably will wait and see what else we chose, and see what works best. Thinking of either going the white stone, same as pic, or maybe the caesarstone mink? Really can't decide
If you want to check out more photos of the kitchen go to this blog http://interiordreaming.blogspot.com/se ... el/Kitchen
My drawers will look very similar to your first photo katie, from a distance anyway
and I am having gloss because I want reflection and shine and oh I can't wait
I WANT MY KITCHEN
*sniff&sigh* sorry I am such a sook.
petal
You should!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely divine - I want it!!!!

Oh I should yes yes!!

Thanks for the link Katie08! It's such a nice kitchen. I love that the island isn't actually a bench (but practicaility will win me over).
That kitchen is gorgeous, oh my...i am speechless (for once)

I'll have what she's having
Related
29/02/2024
handles not horizantal

Windows & Doors

Very small children, small dogs and cats

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Corner
Home
Pros
Forum