Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

Bathroom Paint Sheen

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

We decided we wanted to go with Dulux Domino as our paint for the bathroom, problem being that the only way we can get it is with Dulux Aquanamel Semi Gloss for a multitude of reasons including mold which I get. I was wondering if anyone knew of a product or perhaps clear topcoat we could use to matte down the final finish?
Doughnuts
Hi all,

We decided we wanted to go with Dulux Domino as our paint for the bathroom, problem being that the only way we can get it is with Dulux Aquanamel Semi Gloss for a multitude of reasons including mold which I get. I was wondering if anyone knew of a product or perhaps clear topcoat we could use to matte down the final finish?

Sorry I missed this one, I hope you got this sorted??
You do need the sheen of the paint to keep the walls clean from steam, nothing looks worse than steam runs down paint work.

Michelle

Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

23/12/2023
How to fix gaps, nail holes, cracked wall/paint from skirtin

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Hi there, I just recently received my new house from my builder. We handed the house to another company to deal with the…

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum