Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

Internal paint colour advise pls

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,

I am looking for opinion on the paint colour for my new home. I have Grand Piano 1/2 strength on walls, skirting and architraves and Grand Piano 1/4 on the ceiling. Also, I have laminated floor board spotted gum.
Just want to know how modern is it to have the same colour throughout the walls including skirting and architraves. Will it look good with my flooring and generally too?

Thanks!
I went right through my house with the one colour. I don't really care if its modern or not, it suited the look I wanted and needed for a small house.

I think what you have is fine, your floor will work well with any colour.
Related
23/08/2023
Need advise on surfacing render interior wall

General Discussion

I am looking for someone who might have tackled a similar issue as me. I have a few rendered interior walls, the surface condition is hardly flat. I can see all the bumps…

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

15/06/2023
Internal sheeting of shed

Owner Builder Forum

Thanks. Yeh ideally that would have been good, but have progressed too far now. Hoping some well placed internal walls fixed up into the battens will provide some…

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum