Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

THESE LOOK INTERESTING

Page 1 of 1

Did someone say lime green is out???? This is stunning!

You could drown in that "sagittarius" shower!!!

That lime green almost looks good!
Don't know how much water you would be wasting....but that shower looks fantastic!! Though I probably couldn't wash without wetting my hair which doesn't work for me!

I love the lime green, I want my kitchen to have a colour like that... thanks Michelle, another one for the favourites file...
Don't know how much water you would be wasting....but that shower looks fantastic!! Though I probably couldn't wash without wetting my hair which doesn't work for me!

I love the lime green, I want my kitchen to have a colour like that... thanks Michelle, another one for the favourites file...
How rude!

These designy people - I don't know. See something they think is fantastic and then fob it off as "their" idea...

I posted that lime green photo on Sep 30 in the "Do's and Don'ts" post under the decorating General Discussion.
Can't claim it's mine - found it on google images.

Ray.
The outdoor shower is a funky concept! A friend just renovated his house, and included one. I like the idea.

Ash
Ray said
Quote:
How rude!

These designy people - I don't know. See something they think is fantastic and then fob it off as "their" idea...

Do we see a law suit in the making here

Steve
First_Timer_Ray
How rude!

I posted that lime green photo on Sep 30 in the "Do's and Don'ts" post under the decorating General Discussion.
Can't claim it's mine - found it on google images.

Ray.

Ha Ha! I knew I'd seen it already!
Who copyrighted lime green in here??
Sorry Ray…..but ALL of those photos came off Google!

NONE of it is my idea, just thought I would throw some more interesting things on the forum.

I didn’t remember you had put the bathroom up…..its a great design, I’d kill for it!!
That first shower from the ceiling would be next to useless unless you just like standing under a shower the entrie time
i'm not tall enough to take advantage of the 2 top spouts on the sagitarius.

I was only joking Michelle. I realised you'd just googled it cos you have mentioned it before about doing google searches - in the other thread I think.
Yeah, who was it that first argued about the "lime green" - Matt?????

Ray.
Love the lime green - showed it to the hubby for a possibility in our 'soon to be new home' bathroom. He wasn't impressed, said it would date. I said, that's why it's paint honey - you can change the colour.

However, that 2nd shower rose with all the spokes, that looks like a torture devise.
It seems that LIME is Mish's primary colour. All others are sub-lime.
royalblue
It seems that LIME is Mish's primary colour. All others are sub-lime.

ROFL
Ash,

You are on fire ATM...

Funny pills are definately working for you!
Related
1/12/2023
Mortar holes/gaps in a 10yo townhouse - are these bad?

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place - I’m new to the property/building journey (trying to buy my first home) so not sure where/who to go with these sorts of…

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum