Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

Our home is on the market tips for presentation (pics incl)

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone

I thought I would ask for some inspiration on here. I have had our professional pics taken for our house to go on the market and I am happy with how it looks overall but if some of you ladies (and gentlemen) with a good design eye could cast a critical eye over the pics I would appreciate it. If you think of anything I can add for open homes to make it look better or things that could be changed I would appreciate it.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 9ea9e0a1a1
wow Penny, you live in a show home..right down to green apples in a vase....
(saw the bananas on the fridge though..that is not a show home look so maybe it is a family home!)
beautiful home..shame to leave it.

My only thought...and it is not really necessary cos it is gorgeous, would be to turn the red pillow on the master ..so it wasnt diagonal!! just square on the bed...

that is it!

looks lovely and I hope it sells quickly and for a good price for you.
nic
It looks really lovely to me, good luck with the sale.

Can I ask why you are selling though?
Thanks guys yes I forgot about the bananas oops at least they werent all brown lol. Will turn the pillow I wasnt sure about it so thanks that confirms it

Selling up to move closer to family I have 3 children now and need my Mum! I will miss this house though it is lovely and DH has done so much hard work in the yard. Hope someone can see the quality in it and snaps it up quickly.
Looks great. Really nice photos - I am pretty picky and I would definitely come look at it if I was a buyer
Very nice. It's a shame to sell but Mum's are important.
Some of the images are a bit flat and could do with some tone adjustment and colour casting corrected.
Thanks guys. Apparently there has been quite a bit of interest first open saturday and I am very nervous as we are also bidding at an auction that morning. Don't think we have much hope of getting it though but have to be in it to win it right.

d@n - Is that something I can suggest to the agent? Are they able to do these corrections now?
I think the photos are just fine, no actually, they are perfect.

Well done, hope the house sells quickly and for the $ you want.
penny73

d@n - Is that something I can suggest to the agent? Are they able to do these corrections now?

Probably not. It's what the photographer has supplied.
Related
6/06/2023
Brick pier replacement methodology / tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Just be careful with building stability during construction, that is when the structure may be weakened, refer to your engineering drawings for stability methodology.

30/08/2023
Builder has set mediation with Master Builders GC. Any tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thank you so much. This has been very helpful. We definitely wish to settle and get these people out of our life. They are trying to charge us interest on late…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum