Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

Which bar stools?

Page 1 of 1
Just looking on ebay for some white bar stools for out kitchen, we can probably only fit two in. Im just trying to decide which shape I like better....originally it was the more square ones, now I'm thinking round........really I have NO idea

Round:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2X-Leather-Bar-S ... tsupported

Square:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Leather-Bar-stoo ... tsupported
Definitely the round ones, they will look awesome.

Be careful of that seller though. I recently bought something from them and DH is going to pick it up later this week. Today they opened an unpaid item dispute even though I paid through paypal straight after I bought the item. Apparently they won't acknowledge the payment on ebay until we have picked it up. I told them this is ridiculous and that I want the dispute closed immediately. No reply as yet

If they don't do the right thing, they will get a neg FB
Thanks for that Hels
I wasn't sure if I was going to go for that seller or not because there are a heap of different sellers on ebay who stock the same type of stools.

I didn't think they allowed pick ups though
I saw they were in West Melbourne as I would much prefer to pick up then pay $40 for delivery
I love the round ones too bel, very cute
yup round ones for mine also
the round ones are great, but ours are nearly the same as the square ones... so I think you can't go wrong with either
haywgl
Thanks for that Hels
I wasn't sure if I was going to go for that seller or not because there are a heap of different sellers on ebay who stock the same type of stools.

I didn't think they allowed pick ups though
I saw they were in West Melbourne as I would much prefer to pick up then pay $40 for delivery

Yeah they do pick-up, it's in the small print somewhere lol
Thanks again everyone

Care to show me a pic of your ones Donuts
well, same-ISH!!!
ours are just smooth not padded like yours ... both your ones look really comfy!

I have those square ones, they're super comfy! I got them from crazysales.com.au, they have both styles there. I tried the round ones in a store once but I prefered more back support so went for the square ones and love them. Either way they'll be great!
square for me.

I'd have to try them tho'. For me comfort is the key.
I saw you ended up buying the round ones Bel!! They look great in your home!!
We have seen these stools and fallen in love with them, only problem they are $400 each!
We still might see if we can fit them into our budget as they are leather and very very comfortable!

vid, I would be scared to lean back on that stool..
Salt&PepperMkII
vid, I would be scared to lean back on that stool..

They are very strong and we have sat in them for quite a while and I don't think they would ever topple over or break, I guess you would want them to be good at that price!
Related
20/01/2024
swivel bar towel holder

Bathrooms and Laundry

Please suggest a solid quality swivel bar towel holder in bathrooms & bedrooms from…

23/05/2023
Which entry door pull handle to go for?

Building A New House

Black on light wood does look good. Not sure if it will be as long lasting as a steel finish?

7/06/2023
LMI or Saving? - Help, which is better?

General Discussion

brokers will also be in a position to get you a better rate than the advertised rate most times.

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum