Join Login
Building ForumFinishing Touch

Solver Paint - Vitesse Colour

Page 2 of 2
Would you say Vitesse would go with latte/mocha and grey tones?
definately latte/mocha as we have those kind of colours in our house, not sure about the grey though...
I have got chocolate all through my house with the vitesse and it goes beautifully...
So glad i found this thread!!!
I thort i had paint colour all sorted until i bought a sample pot of smoke pearl, painted a large card & then put it together with already purchased tiles & carpet samples......NOT a good match at all, it was way too pink
So back to the drawing board i went, now deciding out of parchment or vitesse 1/2 strength (both solver). I think the pics posted a little while ago here of the vitesse look great so leaning that way, thanks fitandhealthy!!!!!
No problems Cooper32, I hope you can come to a decision soon. I remember how hard it was for me at the time
Just wondering what color blinds you went with vitesse. I have vitasse at my place now but not sure if i should go similar tone or contrast.
Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

23/12/2023
How to fix gaps, nail holes, cracked wall/paint from skirtin

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Hi there, I just recently received my new house from my builder. We handed the house to another company to deal with the…

You are here
Building ForumFinishing Touch
Home
Pros
Forum