Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

Mobile version of site

Page 1 of 1
I have a problem on my mobile. I'm stuck on the desktop version of the site and I can't get it to change back. When on mobile, there's a tab at the bottom to switch to desktop but I can't find the corresponding tab to switch back to mobile version. Now I'm stuck on this. ?
I'm sure it's ridiculously simple but I can't find how to get to the mobile version....
I am on iPhone using the tapatalk app. It's awesome and easy to upload photos.

Hi Frye. Our bad, we'll arrange for our programmer to add a link to Mobile early next week.

Even better than that, we'll send you an invitation to try the new beta site whereby you can add photos directly from your mobile phone and a whole lot more.

Lol! Thanks! I ended up having to get to the page through browser history because otherwise it kept loading as desktop. I thought I was going crazy not being able to work out how to get it back.
Hi Frye,

We sent you an invitation to the beta site.

Please let us know if you need us to resend it.

Cheers,

Jason
Related
28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum