Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

Attaching pictures

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I'm new and would love to attach some pictures of our build along with some questions but I can't work out how.
Can anyone please tell me the simplest way to do it (I'm not very technically savvy!)

I did look at previous answers to this question but the sites that I was sent to came up as unsecure and that my private information might be compromised???

Cheers!
Start an account to a photo hosting site such as photobucket, imageshack, whatever- you can adjust the security settings. ( You can change the password every few months if you wish.) Then you upload photos to the site and when you want to add a photo to the forum, copy the download code for sharing in the forum, then paste into your post. Hope that helps.
Related
13/03/2024
Attaching a flyscreen in a rental

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Follow up question - any ideas on how to set up a portable air conditioner through this kind of window?

19/04/2024
Attaching roofing to brick

General Discussion

I plan on installing an undercover walkway (awning ??) from my carport to the back door as shown in sketch. I will be using Boxspan Beams and have no concerns regarding…

5/12/2023
Concerns with my Tiler's job. With Pictures

Bathrooms and Laundry

Regardless of wall hung toilet or floor pan toilet your feet will be right on drain, seems to me the waste should not be in that location given the design. Also are you…

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum