Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

HIA Sydney Home Show 2015 - PROMOTION ENDED

Page 5 of 6
Hi Homeone! I haven't received my in the post today. I private messages my details on 14.05.2015. Would I be able to get a ticket for Friday mail too?

Hi,

All available tickets have been mailed out to all that have requested the free double pass.

We hope you receive your tickets by tomorrow, or Friday at latest.
Thanks homeone .. We received ours today

You're welcome Raina!
Hi Homeone, thanks very much tickets arrived today in the post!
Thanks Homeone
I got them in mail today. Will be going this weekend.... Thanks heaps....
Thank you homeone!

I received my tickets in the mail today.

Greatly appreciated!
oh thanks heaps received ours today too, so happy to be going...thanks homeone!!
Many thanks, tickets arrived in todays post looking forward to the show.
Looks like mine got lost
Thanks homeone! Got the tickets today
Quite sure mine is lost too! Poos!

NOOOO i missed out!!!

Did anyone receive tickets and no longer want to go? I would love to go on Sunday - if anyone has tickets that they no longer want, please let me know
Mine arrived this morning just in time! Thank you so much!

http://houseoflexia.blogspot.com.au/
Anyone else going tomorrow morning?
We are going Sunday

I can't wait, I've never been to one before... can you purchase stuff there?
I dunno if you can purchase it directly unless it was something small.. but certainly I would imagine you can order things and/or get the ball rolling on a purchase.

Even though it would be fun to see the personal saunas, I think the most important things for us are going to be the post-handover furnishings and fixtures, such as blinds. I am trying to find blinds for our windows that will both allow privacy and light to be blocked but not hide the beautiful windows we have.. So we'll definitely be checking out anything to do with blinds.. and most likely will be checking out awnings and other things like that..
BuildingNewHome
just PM you.

Thanks in advanced

Thanks Homeone, just got our tickets in time. Phew!
Got my tickets today too! Thanks a bundle H1!

Thanks a lot HomeOne, received our tickets on Friday afternoon. We are going Sunday. You guys are awesome.
Related
24/01/2024
HIA HOME CONTRACT

General Discussion

Would love to know who your builder is?

3/09/2023
Contract Sum Adjustments in HIA contract

Building A New House

You talk about deletions, are they variations or PS and PC adjustments? pleas list them

28/09/2023
NEW BUILD - HIA - BUILDER GROUNDS TO TERMINATE IF OWNER DOES

Building A New House

Sorry but you have a crap builder. Probably too late now. For our last build I only spoke to builders who would allow me easy access (at no cost). I used my own sparky…

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum