Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

HIA Sydney Home Show 2015 - PROMOTION ENDED

Page 6 of 6
Thanks for the tickets.

Had a fantastic day there today.. So many things to see and think about for the future..
Managed to go around to every stall/booth and spend the time where needed..
Got alot of good advice for things i can do post handover and rough prices..

Even managed to go to the mind, body & soul expo (free with ur HIA tix) which was connected to it since both using the showground hall.

Good promo deals by some of the suppliers, but now wasnt the time for those purchases..
The Sony Laser Projector under the screen @$68,000 was the stand out for me..

Thanks again
Got a spare 1 ticket if someone still wants to go tomorrow. My husband rather throw himself off the the blue mountains then go. lol, (he does mountain biking).

Thanks for the free tickets. I took a day off work with the wife whilst the kids were at school. Lots of cool stuff to think about for the future. We got some good tips from "ask and expert".
Cheers for the tickets SWMBO & I had a great day. Collected a mountain of information for our build. If we win all the competitions we entered our house will be built alot quicker. Thanks again.
Hi Homeone,

Are you doing free double passes for the Sydney Home Show in October 2015 as well?

Thanks.
Related
24/01/2024
HIA HOME CONTRACT

General Discussion

Would love to know who your builder is?

3/09/2023
Contract Sum Adjustments in HIA contract

Building A New House

You talk about deletions, are they variations or PS and PC adjustments? pleas list them

28/09/2023
NEW BUILD - HIA - BUILDER GROUNDS TO TERMINATE IF OWNER DOES

Building A New House

Sorry but you have a crap builder. Probably too late now. For our last build I only spoke to builders who would allow me easy access (at no cost). I used my own sparky…

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum