Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

homeone - Now compatible with iPad and iPhone

Page 3 of 3
Natti
Will you be bringing this to the Android Apps ????

tapatalk is also an Droid app I've been using it since January
to_do_list
:th: Um...I can see photos in Tapatalk without going to Safari.

Touchbb Lite is free...full version is $1.19
Tapatalk is $3.99

The latter seems more widely adopted on other forums....yes there are others...

Having said that on the iPad I run HomeOne natively, don't see the point in running it through third party software.

because on smaller screened devices it removes all the ads and pictures which makes it quicker to download threads. great if you wish to just to post a reply or anything which is fine for me .. others say they can't see pics.. but i don't see this a "major" function needed for small portable devices.
shakyreno
I have TouchBB on my iphone but am having trouble adding homeone. Error message says: "The Forum URL is case sensitive. Is the add-on script installed for this forum"
??

Exactly same error as me :/
Just testing out Touchbb on iPhone. Seems to work well.
Given this thread is for iPhone users I thought I would give a plug for an app I found useful for my house design. I'm not associated with Livecad, i am just very impressed with the app and thought it was well worth the investment.

I recently blogged about Home Design 3D
here, and included some screen shots.

It took me about 2 hours to put together my floor plan and then at a click it renders it in 3D.

Chatz
Hi there,

Sorry guys I am new with this tecnology.(apps) hahah.
Could you please tell me where could i find some easy instructions in how to set up this forum inTocuhBB. i downdoad it.... and I do not know how to use it!!! : please help
The touch one will only let you read them, you need to pay for tapatalk app if you wish to comment.
In the touch app go to settings and add account.

Related
20/01/2024
Ipad Construction Apps

General Discussion

Hey I just purchased an apple ipad to use on site. If you are using an ipad on site, I was wondering what you all are using for construction related apps to make site…

15/08/2023
I often get asked if now is a good time to build

Building A New House

Well thats a relief! The whole family is sick of waiting.

16/01/2024
Now It's 0.3mm Gap For Double Glazing. It beats all the rest

Windows & Doors

This is one of the reasons I decided to go overseas for my double glazed windows. As the builder indicated, he's worked on many upmarket builds, these were the most well…

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum