Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

Member Passwords

Page 2 of 2
Hi there,

Was trying to change my password but it wouldn't allow me.

It happened when I try to log on using another PC and at first I thought I had the wrong password so after several failed attempts, I resort to do what most people would, click the 'Forgot password' button.

But now I have the default password, I would like to change it to something that I can remember, but it wouldn't allow me.

Please advise.

This is a wonderful forum but I hate to say that a few technical glitches is hampering my forum experience.
Control Panel

Profile - > Edit Account Settings

You need to type your desired password in both the New password and Confirm password boxes, and type in the default password in to the Current password box.

Your new password MUST contain letters and numbers, and be between 6-30 characters

Does that work?
Yes it does.

Thanks heaps!
No problem, glad it worked
Hi,

I have just tired logging into the forum, with my normal user name (megg) but I have forgotten my password. I tried to retieve it, but I was told that my email address was not registered

I have now rejoined, using my gmail address, but I am now megg1

I would much rather be just plain megg

If you could tell me the correct way to retrieve my password for my megg membership, that would be great
Megg-try again but scroll down to the bottom of the page and see if there is another spot there to sign in.
trying to change my password because athough I'm logged in on this PC I can't log in on another as I can't remember it... Have gone to Control Panel, Profile but there's no Edit Account Settings displayed... any ideas?
Related
You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum