Join Login
Building ForumIdeas Box

Terms of Use Notification - Membership Names

Page 1 of 1
Dear Members,

Please be advised of the following extracted from the Terms of Use as referred to below:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19734

Quote:
Membership Name - Rules
1. Business names are not to be used as forum membership names, except where permission by Administrators or Moderators has been granted.
2. Avoid uppercase membership names (such as NEWMEMBER) or excessive use of special characters (such as $$NEW_MEMBER$$) as such accounts may be deleted including associated posts.
3. Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to delete accounts whereby their usernames contain abusive, vulgar, defamatory, and sexually-orientated terms.

Any existing members with business names as usernames without the written approval of homeone will risk having all their posts deleted and account permanently suspended as of 6th July, 2009.

If you wish to arrange a new membership name, please PM me with your new details ASAP.
Bump.
Related
31/10/2023
Unfair Contract Terms- ACCC new penalties

General Discussion

I believe that liquidated damaged should be amount of actual loss to the owner from the delays. The issue in all of this is building industry lobbying and contributing to…

29/05/2023
How I lost $100,000 and why I will never use steel frames

Building A New House

That sucks! Hope it all works out. Good to move away from steel anyway for all your reasons, but it's also thermally poor.

14/06/2023
What anchor/screw to use to mount to villaboard>airgap>brick

Bathrooms and Laundry

If what you describe is correct then the brick wall has been dry lined with villa board. That basically means that the villa board is glued to the brick wall with…

You are here
Building ForumIdeas Box
Home
Pros
Forum