Join Login
Building ForumReal Estate

U Homes or any custom builder for multigeneration dual house

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

This is my first post here, I was almost decided to build my regular design house with Mimosa but something recently attracted my attention, that is U Homes, they build custom dual occupancy/multigeneration homes, which will have be under one roof but internally it will have one kitchen and one stove kinda facility with seperate bed and living, toilet area considering all factors of privacy.
So that we can rent the other part and try to get some income against mortgage.

I am building in Lakeside, Manor lakes, Wyndham Vale, Melbourne. Providing this location, how likely it is that I will get a good rent, even if incase I had to move to other suburb after sometime due to some reason, will it be potentially good rent income to rent those two occupancy house which is like 35mins away from city via VLine.

Or shall I consider regular house designs.

And such designs are build by U homes and they don't have much existence on the internet to check reviews comments etc.

Does anyone have any experience with U homes, kindly share your thoughts about my post.

Many thanks.
Hi

How are you ...... I am also thinking of building multi generation home in melbourne can you please message me your contact

details....

Thanks
Unfortunately, I have not had any experience with U Homes, but I have heard a lot of positive reviews.
Related
17/03/2024
Any reputable custom builder in lake macquarie area

Building A New House

It is in lake macquarie area and dimensions are width 14 m and depth 8 m and the slope is 1/5 going down from the road.

1/04/2024
Custom builder or pay for own floor plan and take to builder

Building A New House

Hi Mofflepop, I would recommend finding a building designer to prepare plans, they should design to your specified budget. The benefit is you can tender the project out…

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

You are here
Building ForumReal Estate
Home
Pros
Forum