Join Login
Building ForumReal Estate

Buying house in Brentwood Forest estate, Bellbird park

Page 1 of 1
Hi folks,
I'm bit stressed out whether to buy a house in Brentwood Forest estate.

1. I'm looking for buying a new house and land package in Brentwood Forest estate
2. Is there a potential for rental demand in the suburb
3.How is the social-economic demographic in the estate
4. Is it safe to buy it as a investment property
I’m in same position as you. I’m buying to live in but worry about bank valuation of off the plan properties in this estate. I’ve got someone told me that bank valuation in Brentwood forest is between $480k to 490k.

Can anyone comment?
kayman2016 - did you end up getting what you had hoped in land valuation? We just got a flat block in the brentwood forest outlook release and it has valued $34,000 under the buy price. - we are now having the lot valuated again but this time with a different bank. We are really hoping it's going to value closer this time otherwise we will have to drop it - 34k is way too much of a gap to bridge.
kayman2016 - did you end up getting what you had hoped in land valuation? We just got a flat block in the brentwood forest outlook release and it has valued $34,000 under the buy price. - we are now having the lot valuated again but this time with a different bank. We are really hoping it's going to value closer this time otherwise we will have to drop it - 34k is way too much of a gap to bridge.
Related
27/03/2024
Forest adjacent with stonework -Colours for our second dwell

General Discussion

We are building a second dwelling and are currently selecting window and door frames. We want to blend into the forest and also bring out the stone work and the fake wood…

31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

You are here
Building ForumReal Estate
Home
Pros
Forum