Jul 31, 2019 11:21 am
Just wondering what people think about this situation.
I have got a good offer on some untitled land. Should i sign the contract for this, or wait till titles are out because in the meantime a suitable house might come up which i would rather as it would be cheaper in the long run for me as a first home owner.
Or put another way, if i were to sign up for the land and another house popped up, how could i get out of the land contract, or what are my best options there?
Appreciate anyones help.
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
LearnPropertyHouse and land package- Fees associated with delay in land tHouse and land package- Fees associated with delay in land t
When you buy a 30k car, most people do so much research and shopping around, incredible. But its weird how most people don't do not nearly enough homework when they are…
Rolomolo619House and land package in BardiaHouse and land package in Bardia
Hi everyone, Can some one please provide me some advice. I bought house and land package in Bardia signed contract last year, which was fixed price tender. And now the…