Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

I want to buy a Miele C2 vacuum cleaner.

Page 1 of 1
I have a hard floor surface also a cute dog. Shout out to experts, will this item perfect for me? or any personalised suggestion of yours would be highly appreciated.
Are there any experts here?
But since you have pets in your house, I don't think the c2 will be a good choice. I searched online a bit.
I found a source where all miele c variants have been compared. According to them if you have pets, either c1 cat & dog or c3 cat & dog would be the best choice. C3 cat & dog would be the best if budget is not an issue. here's the link if you'd like to check
https://vacuumsadvisor.com/miele-c1-vs-c2-vs-c3/
Related
24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

15/10/2023
Builder want us to scrap the land to soil

Building A New House

Sounds like rubbish to me. Ask for the contamination report which I doubt they have. If it's part of a normal subdivision it would have had a contamination report done…

19/05/2023
Compact Toilet/Powder - Where to Buy

Bathrooms and Laundry

Looking at some of the designs on websites, they are all selling very similar products. I get that you want something stylish. It's worth looking for search terms like SaveH2O…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum