Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Clarendon Oceanside 36 changes

Page 1 of 1
Hi, is there anyone who has built Clarendon’s Oceanside 36/Bayside 36 and made changes to the upstairs bathroom and beds 3/4?
I wanted to make the main bathroom bigger, so we have extended the side width by a meter. We have then decided to add the toilet into the bathroom. This has then opened up space in bed 3 which we may just increase the WIR. However hoping for anyone’s advice on how they made changes to their upstairs layouts? I just can’t get it all to work or think of anything else to do with the space in bed 3 or bed 4. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi Annie,

We are planning to build Ferndale 34, and we are having Jack&Jill bathroom for Bed 3 and 4, that doesn't cost anything extra.
AnnieP
Hi, is there anyone who has built Clarendon’s Oceanside 36/Bayside 36 and made changes to the upstairs bathroom and beds 3/4?
I wanted to make the main bathroom bigger, so we have extended the side width by a meter. We have then decided to add the toilet into the bathroom. This has then opened up space in bed 3 which we may just increase the WIR. However hoping for anyone’s advice on how they made changes to their upstairs layouts? I just can’t get it all to work or think of anything else to do with the space in bed 3 or bed 4. Any help would be appreciated!

How did you go with this? We made a lot of changes to our Madison City design and now have a dedicated ensuite to all 4 bedrooms.
Related
23/04/2024
NCC Changes Coming 1 May 2024

Building A New House

I engaged my builder in December last year and we’ve been working on preliminary drawings for last couple of months. I got a call from the salesperson this morning…

1/10/2023
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

the stair balustrades? There is nothing special about these and I imagine literally every stair installer will be able to do this.

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum