Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Bathroom and Ensuite Reno

Page 1 of 1
Hi all, first time reovator here! Just received a quote for a bathroom and ensuite reno, pretty basic, doesn't include tiles but does include all trade services. It came in at 17k for both. Is this standard?By the end we'd be looking at 10k per bathroom.
Any advice is appreciated
Impossible to tell as you have included no information about the bathrooms and what is included. Even then you can really only tell if its reasonable if you have more than one quote.
I would say $10k per bathroom is pretty good. I think it probably depends on what area you are in as well as that can also affect prices of your trades. We did a bathroom budget, was a complete rip out and restart, if you have a look at my thread 'Renovating a 70s Monstrosity' you'll see it. All up it was $6800 but that included new windows, new tiles, some plumbing work, shower screen, vanity, toilet, the painting, light fitting, moving the door, new door - you get the picture. But we did a lot of the work ourselves - not the plumbing of course or the screed, waterproofing or shower base, plus we got a builder to frame up and hang the new door. Hope this helps.
Related
26/08/2023
renovate bathroom remove step up into ensuite

Bathrooms and Laundry

the step up is 30mm and wanting it to be flat . how much does the concrete have to be lowered .we plan on removing bath and lenghten shower and adding seat. the old bath…

4/06/2023
Bathroom reno - do i need a bathtub

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hello It is good to have a planned bathroom reno to suit your budget and design, living for 10 years I think you need a bathtub

8/05/2023
Opinion on Ensuite layout

Building A New House

Thanks for the suggestion. The space between shower and sinks was too tight. I agree about the toilet location. So I have tried two other options: The lower one is…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum