Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Review of Private Building Inspectors - Wiki

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Starting a new thread to post your review (both positive and negative) about the experience with your Private building inspectors. It could be something like, 'who you have used', 'how many stages' and 'how was your experience in unearthing the building defects’, 'long term view of defects that were overlooked/missed by the inspectors’.

There are lots of scattered information on this forum about the Private inspectors. If all of you start contributing on this thread, I expect this thread would be a one stop shop for folks here seeking Private building inspectors.

I believe the private inspector’s attention to the detail is very critical for your lifetime investment and if we start raising issues here, it would be a good retrospective for them to correct themselves.

Also, it would assist people to choose the absolute best for the money they would be paying.

My list is below (but not limited to that)

Darbecca - Darren Love
Sevilleinspections - David Seville
Building Expert - Branko Mladichek
OnPoint building inspection - Vince
Melbourne pre purchase - David Warne
Final Inspect - Peter Limburg

Thank you,
Would also be useful to also include the state(s) these companies service.
tuppaa
Would also be useful to also include the state(s) these companies service.

Hey tuppaa - the above listed are all Melbourne (VIC) based
ssyi
Hi All,

Starting a new thread to post your review (both positive and negative) about the experience with your Private building inspectors. It could be something like, 'who you have used', 'how many stages' and 'how was your experience in unearthing the building defects’, 'long term view of defects that were overlooked/missed by the inspectors’.

There are lots of scattered information on this forum about the Private inspectors. If all of you start contributing on this thread, I expect this thread would be a one stop shop for folks here seeking Private building inspectors.

I believe the private inspector’s attention to the detail is very critical for your lifetime investment and if we start raising issues here, it would be a good retrospective for them to correct themselves.

Also, it would assist people to choose the absolute best for the money they would be paying.

My list is below (but not limited to that)

Darbecca - Darren Love
Sevilleinspections - David Seville
Building Expert - Branko Mladichek
OnPoint building inspection - Vince
Melbourne pre purchase - David Warne
Final Inspect - Peter Limburg

Thank you,

Maybe a template like below?

Private building inspector company name:
Person's name(s) that I dealt with:
Hired the company (month-year) and finished (month-year):
Number of stages that the company was used for:
Defects that were picked up successfully:
Defects that were missed & overlooked (long-term view):
Would you recommend the above company to others:
Related
24/10/2023
Independent Building Inspectors - I had my first one

Building A New House

That is a really good attitude Akin to you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I do enjoy watching that tik tok inspector from Victoria but he does go a little…

20/02/2024
Conveyancing & property inspectors for new home build?

Building A New House

If you are in Victoria you have a statutory right to your own building inspector regardless of builder's consent. No negotiations are required. However the builder will…

25/05/2023
Floor plan review

Building A New House

i thought the flipped plan initially but bec i want narrow pathway from entry to dining (dont like bend), also cannot fit the…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum