Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Woodlea land valuation

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

My husband and I planning to buy a land in woodlea estate. Stage 42, Aintree. This settles in 2021 April. Any reviews about the estate, land valuation and growth of suburb will be helpful. This is our first investment property. Hearing a lot of things about land valuation being low in woodlea in 2016. What is the situation now? TIA.
Hi I’m building in stage 41..and land titles have been knocked back till August 21! The land sales lady at woodlea told me titles where expected aug 20 and the Metricon home sales lady told me April 21 so I’m a bit confused but expect a delay in titles..
Misspaige
Hi I’m building in stage 41..and land titles have been knocked back till August 21! The land sales lady at woodlea told me titles where expected aug 20 and the Metricon home sales lady told me April 21 so I’m a bit confused but expect a delay in titles..

oh wow..
I am building Stage 42 and mine titles in Feb21. For now the woddleas sales have said its on track. I would feel the Woodlea sales would have the right info.. Where are the metricon guys getting their information from?
Related
13/08/2023
Building in Woodlea

Building A New House

Hey, how did you end up with choosing the construction company? I'm going to be with Metronest soon. I've seen a few reviews of Metronest and they say it's fine overall…

31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum