Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Eden Kellyville - 5&6 Kendall Place

Page 2 of 2
chennaiite
I did

I walked through this estate this morning and am trying to find a sales rep or info on block prices.
Who should I contact?
Sammus
chennaiite
I did

I walked through this estate this morning and am trying to find a sales rep or info on block prices.
Who should I contact?

Hi sammus the lots got sold out a few months ago unfortunately. Happy to pm you agent's number if you're still keen.
LaurenDoug
chennaiite
LaurenDoug
Hi All,

We have purchased in Eden Estate too! Very excited

Congrats laurendoug and welcome to the estate. Looks like we're a couple months before they put the turf.

Yes looking great. Can’t wait to get started!

Hi Chennaiite,

Could you please explain to me what you mean about us being able to build past the APZ line?
Thanks
LaurenDoug

Hi Chennaiite,

Could you please explain to me what you mean about us being able to build past the APZ line?
Thanks

Hi laurendoug. Not sure what your lot# is but all bush facing lots have an apz line running across them. Which means their build has to be "behind" that line. Basically your building envelope is restricted. However there might be ways around it. What I've been hearing is that project builders generally hesitant to build anything past apz line. However my architect was confident he could design the house past apz and also get it approved with existing DCP controls that apply to r2 zoning. Hope that helps.
chennaiite
LaurenDoug

Hi Chennaiite,

Thanks

Hi laurendoug. Not sure what your lot# is but all bush facing lots have an apz line running across them. Which means their build has to be "behind" that line. Basically your building envelope is restricted. However there might be ways around it. What I've been hearing is that project builders generally hesitant to build anything past apz line. However my architect was confident he could design the house past apz and also get it approved with existing DCP controls that apply to r2 zoning. Hope that helps.

Hi all
We purchased a Eden lot one year ago. I am new to this forum.. just checking whether anyone did survey?
Thanks
Chamani.marasinghe
Hi all
We purchased a Eden lot one year ago. I am new to this forum.. just checking whether anyone did survey?
Thanks

Welcome to the neighbourhood @Chamani.marasinghe

Survey can't be done until lot is subdivided and registered. Developers do survey as part of subdivision so perhaps you can request one from them through your solicitor.
chennaiite
Chamani.marasinghe
Hi all
Thanks

Welcome to the neighbourhood @Chamani.marasinghe

Survey can't be done until lot is subdivided and registered. Developers do survey as part of subdivision so perhaps you can request one from them through your solicitor.

Thanks, will check this out with our Solicitor
Kind regards
Hi,
We got preliminary contour plan from the agent, it is not the final one. If anyone needed let me know..
We visited our block last weekend, it has a slop but I am not sure how significant it is..
Anyone has any idea when this land get register? Agent said to us end of this year. I tried to contact the builder but not hear from them yet. We tried to shop around and find a suitable building style to match the width of the land. We found so many houses are suitable for narrow blocks and very limited designs available for wide blocks. Anyone has any recommendations? anyone knows a good custom home builder? Also few builders said that they can do a survey before land get registered . thanks heaps..
Hi,
I am looking to purchase the one of the new lots released recently.
Agent is telling that it will get registered by mid of next year 2021
Is it true?
I just want to hear from purchasers who are set for registration this year, how long it took for you guys ?
Thanks
Sandy
deepuhassan
Hi,
I am looking to purchase the one of the new lots released recently.
Agent is telling that it will get registered by mid of next year 2021
Is it true?
I just want to hear from purchasers who are set for registration this year, how long it took for you guys ?
Thanks
Sandy

Hi Sandy
We bought an opposite side lots one year ago.. The agent said that land will get registered this year oct to Dec 20. Still we are waiting but we got a call from the agent saying that registration is due before Dec end and keep our funds ready. I checked with the council as well. The council said that the builder needs to submit two more documents for registration. As per our experience the agent is very reliable because he said that it will be Oct to Dec this year.. still we haven’t passed that timeline. I am happy with their service
Thanks
Kind regards Chamani
Hi All,

We are planning to buy lot in eden stage 2 . Wanted to check if stage 1 registration has already started and is it on schedule?

Thanks
Varsha
Varsha
Hi All,

We are planning to buy lot in eden stage 2 . Wanted to check if stage 1 registration has already started and is it on schedule?

Thanks
Varsha

Yup. Stage 1 registration completed on Nov as per schedule. Good luck
Hi All, Was stage 2 released yet? It was supposed to be released this March, and then we were told it would happen in Oct. However, my block was not released yet. Was it the same for others in stage 2 ? I just want to know what's going on. Thank you.
Related
28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

5/04/2024
Slab for 424 sqm house in North Kellyville NSW

Building A New House

Petercurtis You able to contact the certifier and get a copy of your structural plans, if they are not in your contract. If your home was approved via CDC then they…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum