Australia has been in drought for over a decade. Hence the business of Waffle Pod Slab and/or Raft Slab H1 & H2 Beams have taken over the Conventional Slab.
My question to all is??
- WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF A MAJOR FLOOD OCCURS CAUSING SOIL AROUND THE SLAB TO FLASH AWAY.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOAM TO DECAY bearing in mind it is not a natural product.
- WILL BUILDER GIVE LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANT
- HAS A REPORT BEEN PREPARED IN AUSTRALIA TESTING THE FLOOD FLASHING SOIL AROUND WAFFLE POD (bearing in mind Australia has been in decade long drought and rain water has not been absorbed in Austalian land ).
- Will the Hydraulic Engineering Report prepared for Construction will fail (bearing decade long drought)
- WILL LOCAL AREA COUNCIL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CRACKS IN HOME AS A RESULT OF FLOOD WASHING SOIL OF WATER GOING BENEATH SLAB AS LOCAL COUNCIL APPROVES THE USE OF WAFFLE POD.
- Marsden Park, Schofields and other NSW Areas are subject to 1 in 100 year flood what will happen if these floods happen. .