Nov 08, 2019 8:54 pm
I was going through a sample HIA contract that I got from Metricon. Here are some of the questions I have, if someone can help me?
1) Do the owner have to bear the electricity and water charges? How much is the extend of this use?
2) Do Metricon provide any prime cost items (as opposed to fixed cost)? What are these?
3) What is Planning approval and how do I see if it's applicable to me?
4) 17.2 states that the if the owner cannot identify the borders extra cost may incur for survey costs. I thought this was included in the the initial $1500 deposit given.
5) Schedule 1 (7) What is a suitable no of days to do progress payments after stage is completed?
6) Schedule 1 (8 ) interest for late process payments?
7) Schedule 1 (10) What is percentage applicable to extra work?
8 ) Schedule 4 - Special Conditions
(b) & (c) If power or water is not available then it is responsibility of owner to provide provision. It's a block of land, what can I do here for power? Do i need to contact a provider?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
gogo65Metricon said my contract is not fixed priceMetricon said my contract is not fixed price
You can ask what they are including for the basix cost. They cant do basix until the plans are finalised. We did our basix independently (we are not building a project…
ht180815[Metricon] I need Metricon fix my new house pproblem[Metricon] I need Metricon fix my new house pproblem
Hi Metricon, I used your service to build my new house, VIC 3088 (690434), a Bordeaux 45. I am not happy with quality of Metricon construction materials to build my house…