Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

OUR JOURNEY WITH BETTER BUILT HOME

Page 1 of 1
Hi
We are about to start the paperwork process on building our new forever home with Better Built Homes. After looking at hundreds of display homes and not finding anything we liked or anything we could agree on , we went to a well known building company with our ideas , even though they tried to see our vision it was not what we wanted . As this is our second build we know exactly what we want our home to be so we went to a private builder ,YES he could build our home but was way above our budget . So here we were back to looking when I came across Better Built Homes , as I was looking at there designs I was like that's my house , the layout was very similar to what we had designed , after researching and looking at the display home , we sat and had a chat to Neel and he listened to what we wanted , we were very impressed and signed away.
the next day I had doubts as the plans were a little off and I expressed that to Neel ,he had updated the plans, which I had not seen yet and I was totally at ease with our decision to proceed . We had two homes we liked for the different layouts and merged them together
the NEWPORT 32 and BETHANY 32 . We have our Tender Acceptance tomorrow and I have so many questions , will keep you all updated on our journey.
mander how did your tender appointment go?
Hi
Tender appointment went well , we came in under our initial quote. We made few changes now we are looking at the external colors for the next and final tender meeting . Neel has been fantastic helping us make our decisions . So far we are very impressed with the process of it all .
Hi Mander, keep us updated with your build. What's your floor area? Rough estimate of your tender? Thanks
Related
24/01/2024
My granny flat build journey

Owner Builder Forum

Any advice on how to ensure the kit home granny flat that im thinking of buying will get council approval. The kit home companys wont release plans without a deposit and…

7/06/2023
LMI or Saving? - Help, which is better?

General Discussion

brokers will also be in a position to get you a better rate than the advertised rate most times.

26/04/2024
Overhead cupboard door size in Kitchen – which is better

Kitchen Corner

Bigger the better for storage for me IMO. But I guess it's harder to tell the cost/benefit in your example - mainly the 'cost'? If you go 700mm, what are you doing extra…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum