Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

valuation of land in wollert

Page 1 of 1
hi all, long time lurker of the forums, signed up so i can be actively involved since we are considering building our first home. We are looking at titled land in wollert and wondering if anyone on the forum have brought land in wollert and what was the valuation when applying for loan - was it same / less/ more than the purchase price.

thanks
Hi,

We are in the process of buying titled land and building our first home in Lyndarum North in Wollert. So, should have this information within few weeks.

Cheers!
thanks, have you sort out a builder?
yes, we are going with a custom builder known to us. PM me if you need more info.
bhupi
Hi,

We are in the process of buying titled land and building our first home in Lyndarum North in Wollert. So, should have this information within few weeks.

Cheers!

Hi,

Did you face any evaluation issues in Lyndarum North ??
Hi there , I am having my land undervalued by 25 K in lyndarum North..
Yes, our land was undervalued by 30k CBA but NAB didn't undervalue. Make sure you check with different lenders/banks.
The land in Wollert is overpriced and valuation came much lower and including the building cost, it pushed the price high. That is the reason we decided not to pursue buying land and building. We were fortunate to get a house with layout and fittings we like at a better price.

All the best
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

14/09/2023
New house land/slab drainage?

General Discussion

Thanks for the heads up mate, greatly appreciated 👍

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum