5th Avenue Austral Thrive Homes

Page 1 of 1
Any experience with:

Valuation
Finance approval
Build time, quality
Council approval time

Thank you
Hi, currently in pre-construction stage with Thrive Homes and they have been ridiculously slow. Signed contracts on 16.08.19 and still yet to get construction plans. I have just escalated by making a complaint to a manager, not sure yet if it will get me anywhere. I was also told my design could be approved by certifiers, only just today I was advised that my design must go through council. It has been 3 months since my initial deposit and I don't even have construction plans! I have owned the land now for a month. PCA advised they would start on the build on 31.10.19, that was a lie! I'd love to know if you did decide to go with them and how your experience has been. I am in contact with a few others building with Thrive and all agree that communication is non existent!
Land settlement, contract, council, then build. It should work like this I think
Related
9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum