Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Signature on Tallawong

Page 1 of 3
Hi Everyone,

First home Buyer here.

I am wondering is anyone here has purchased/booked a House+Land package for Signature on Tallawong? Located at 103 Tallawong Road.

https://www.signatureprojects.net.au/tallawong-road-home-and-land-packages/

Has anyone had any experience with Signature Projects before?
For this project Signature are the developers and they have not finalized the builders yet.

We are looking to put down a deposit amount. But, nervous about the fact that Signature had developed/sold properties in Riverstone back in 2016/2017 which are still not completed.

I would like to know more from people who have bought properties on Tallawong Road or if anyone has signed the contract and what your experience was.

Thanks,
Miaa
Miaa
Hi Everyone,

First home Buyer here.

I am wondering is anyone here has purchased/booked a House+Land package for Signature on Tallawong? Located at 103 Tallawong Road.

https://www.signatureprojects.net.au/tallawong-road-home-and-land-packages/

Has anyone had any experience with Signature Projects before?
For this project Signature are the developers and they have not finalized the builders yet.

We are looking to put down a deposit amount. But, nervous about the fact that Signature had developed/sold properties in Riverstone back in 2016/2017 which are still not completed.

I would like to know more from people who have bought properties on Tallawong Road or if anyone has signed the contract and what your experience was.

Thanks,
Miaa

Hi,
I have also just paid a deposit 103 Tallawong Rd and am quiet nervous as well. I went to check out Riverstone yesterday and it is still under construction.
So did you sign the contract?
Developer is firmly saying that it will be constructed by Jan 2021 but I really don't know..
Is this for town houses?
I bought a land lot on panton Street, is signature developing near the station?

Edit: ahh 103 is the other side of Tallawong Road where I purchased. Can't wait till the area is developed. Looks abit of a farm land atm
Hi Guys, Did you guys buy the property on 103 Tallawong Road. I have to sign contract. Not sure weather to go ahead or not
They are going to build the 2nd floor using BlueBoard. Will it be durable? Will it reduce the price of the property?
Girish
chw
Hi Guys, Did you guys buy the property on 103 Tallawong Road. I have to sign contract. Not sure weather to go ahead or not
They are going to build the 2nd floor using BlueBoard. Will it be durable? Will it reduce the price of the property?

Hi Chw, As far as I know signature has not yet nominated or decided on the builders for this project so how did you get to know about the materials to be used for building ?

I have already signed the contract last month for a property on this development project.

Girish

Yes they haven't decided builder. Bit in the design upstairs is white and slightly offset to bricks. Which means its going to be blueboard. Not bricks. Did you sign both contracts?
Hi, we are thinking of signing the land contract for 103 tallawong as well. A bit concerned about the builder not having been appointed yet and having to sign the land contract without the building contract. Has anybody been concerned about this as well? My solicitor is not happy about this at all and i am not sure if i am doing the right thing.
psap
Hi, we are thinking of signing the land contract for 103 tallawong as well. A bit concerned about the builder not having been appointed yet and having to sign the land contract without the building contract. Has anybody been concerned about this as well? My solicitor is not happy about this at all and i am not sure if i am doing the right thing.

Whats the main concern for your solicitor?
Hi Everyone, I have put deposit, for 103 tallawong as well the Vendor is forcing to Sign the contract in 14 days even we have not got any answers for our question from Lawyer.
The Developer is not an Owner and the DA is only approved for 1 stage at a time, also the subdivision is not confirmed that it will happen before or after construction so if you sign contract now you are basically bound to pay stamp duty on full prices as they contract can not consider split yet.
Girish
[quote="firsthomebuyer7":z2vsl9gb]Hi Everyone, I have put deposit, for 103 tallawong as well the Vendor is forcing to Sign the contract in 14 days even we have not got any answers for our question from Lawyer.
The Developer is not an Owner and the DA is only approved for 1 stage at a time, also the subdivision is not confirmed that it will happen before or after construction so if you sign contract now you are basically bound to pay stamp duty on full prices as they contract can not consider split yet.[/quote:z2vsl9gb]

Hi I disagree, we have signed the split contract for land only and our solicitor has checked everything which has come out fine, no stamp duty payable on purchase of land.
Also sunset date is always mentioned in the contract post which deposit can be refunded if subdivision is not done and registration transferred to purchaser.

The only risk is the developer assigning the build contract on time for final construction and the agreement and inclusions on build contract.

Let’s all get in touch through a common group to discuss our concerns and insights ?[/quote]

Hi, I signed it as well. Lets put up a group. Im ok.
Girish
chw
Girish
[quote="firsthomebuyer7":z2vsl9gb]Hi Everyone, I have put deposit, for 103 tallawong as well the Vendor is forcing to Sign the contract in 14 days even we have not got any answers for our question from Lawyer.
The Developer is not an Owner and the DA is only approved for 1 stage at a time, also the subdivision is not confirmed that it will happen before or after construction so if you sign contract now you are basically bound to pay stamp duty on full prices as they contract can not consider split yet.[/quote:z2vsl9gb]

Hi I disagree, we have signed the split contract for land only and our solicitor has checked everything which has come out fine, no stamp duty payable on purchase of land.
Also sunset date is always mentioned in the contract post which deposit can be refunded if subdivision is not done and registration transferred to purchaser.

The only risk is the developer assigning the build contract on time for final construction and the agreement and inclusions on build contract.

Let’s all get in touch through a common group to discuss our concerns and insights ?[/quote][/quote]

Hi, I signed it as well. Lets put up a group. Im ok.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Great I have set up an email for us to get in touch it’s tallawong103@gmail.com

Please start communicating there and we can form a group soon.

Together we can be more impactful

Cheers !![/quote]

Hi, I also purchased 103 tallawong and would like to also join for the group. So how can I join in? Do I just send an email to tallawong103@gmail.com?
Thank you Girish & all other, I am sending my details to tallawong103@gmail.com today.
Hello All
We have purchased a property on the signature project in Ponds.
Overall all good but the only thing that is negative is their time line.
We we purchased they said it will be handover by 2019 December. (it was even on their advertisement)
But till now we haven't done the sub division yet.
So only watch out is that there is good chance the projects will be delayed. I
Thanks
hi
I am also looking at purchasing property at 103 Tallawong Rd, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia.
Would appreciate any feedback from the form on the Signature on Tallawong development.
R
G
Hi, I am also looking at purchasing the house and land package. First home buyer as well, very nervous. They said they will have the land registered by Sept 2020 and finish completion by April 2020 (seems like it's been delayed already).
Would appreciate with we can get some feedback on the company.
Thanks
Mel
Mel---
Hi, I am also looking at purchasing the house and land package. First home buyer as well, very nervous. They said they will have the land registered by Sept 2020 and finish completion by April 2020 (seems like it's been delayed already).
Would appreciate with we can get some feedback on the company.
Thanks
Mel

HI Mel,
the project is on track as committed.

Regards
hi we are just looking at signing
we were told there will be in effect strata fees each quarter.
were any of you told about this, the agent we had said there would be no fees
Hi, well I was told that if you are buying one of their properties with split lots (E.g. Lot 1/9, or 2/9) yes you will have to pay strata fees because on the plan you are sharing the land (just the parking area). But I was told it won't cost much because it will only be between the 2 owners and I won't be paying for the house insurance alone (which will be included in the strata fee) but have the cost split between the 2 owners..
nrsohn
Hi, well I was told that if you are buying one of their properties with split lots (E.g. Lot 1/9, or 2/9) yes you will have to pay strata fees because on the plan you are sharing the land (just the parking area). But I was told it won't cost much because it will only be between the 2 owners and I won't be paying for the house insurance alone (which will be included in the strata fee) but have the cost split between the 2 owners..

hi
that is interesting
does that mean i will have to pay for the insurance of their house?
We were definitely told there was no strata fees but our lawyer tells me there will be a community fee which will be applied to everyone.

I have also been told by the agent the land will start in september and be ready to move in march 21, my lawyer tells me it is actually going to be 30th nov 21 with the possibility of extending to 30th nov 2022.

Based on this it looks like the build could be quite late
Hi,

We have placed our deposit today for 103 tallawong.

Can I send my details to tallawong103@gmail.com today?

Thank you
Related
28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum