Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Phoenix Design by Domaine Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone, I am new to this thread and one of my mates suggested to join and ask questions regarding the build and land (if any).

Can anyone share their experience with Domaine Homes as I am looking at their Phoenix 31 design? Any feedback is good whether it is good or bad and it is doesnt have to be Phoenix design but any designs just to understand the quality of their work and the approach they have for pre and post handover of the house.
Hi welcome,I would suggest you drive around your area and find a couple of recent built homes or almost finished homes with your chosen builder and ask them about their experiences, quality,timelines, response to rectify problems, quality of trades, extras, this will be a far closer example of what you can expect, take very little notice of display house as it's their absolutely best work which they can't replicate with everything chosen with time care and best trades,a must is your own inspector making sure he is highly qualified like this forums building expert,include a pre contract inspection so no mistakes pass and unfair clauses can be negotiated,it also let's the builder know,you have knowledge on your side and won't accept substandard work and that you know your legal rights and Australian standards,without these steps your chances of a problem build which can carry through for years and years will be considerably higher, good luck.

Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum