Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Please help the community by reporting Spam

Page 1 of 1
Polyurethane has multiple use in our life, if need polyurethane machine, contact me[img:232yk14a]https://forum.homeone.com.au/u/89280_1556935605.JPG[/img:232yk14a]
What every house needs.
chippy
What every house needs.
Ha ha ha ha,yes if Cancer is your wish.

Joker
chippy
What every house needs.

Do you guys know how to report spam?

There are 3 dots at the bottom right hand corner. Clicking them will bring up a menu, just click on Report Post and a box will appear that allows you to report the post and the reason why.
Yes I know how to report spam and do so regularly.
It often takes the mods hours if not days to remove it so was just having a laff.
Thanks though.
chippy
Yes I know how to report spam and do so regularly.

It all helps.

You have to shake your head (and maybe laugh) at some of the persistent ones, fake university degrees, fake passports and fake currency come up regularly.

I love how Homeone changed this thread's title.
SaveH2O
Joker
chippy
What every house needs.

Do you guys know how to report spam?

There are 3 dots at the bottom right hand corner. Clicking them will bring up a menu, just click on Report Post and a box will appear that allows you to report the post and the reason why.
Unfortunately no matter how hard I look using Tapatalk ,can't ever find to report spam.

It sounds like a programming issue. If you send a message to Homeone, I am sure that the issue will be discussed with the programmer.
Hi,

This is Joshua the programmer for homeone.

For tapatalk, to report a post on iOS you can tap the post and select 'Report'

On Android it should be similar, tap a post to select it and then pick the three dots at the top right of the screen (...) and select 'Report'
To add, already reported posts do not provide a [re]report option.
Related
26/05/2023
Reporting of Breach of aus standards ?

Building A New House

I believe this is correct. From the picture you can see the power was put in last so the electrician knew where the water was. Really it's a common sense issue more…

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

20/09/2023
Does this concrete perimeter raise any concern? Help please!

Paving & Concreting

i had the my concreters concrete right up to the fence. I have pits all along my path, so the water tends to drain away from the house and into the pits. There's only one…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum