Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Fairmont homes - Northridge Enfield - Stage 3

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone is building with Fairmont on stage 3 development in northridge Enfield estate?

Just heard that land is not ready until late April !!! Has anyone got any updates?
Hi,

How are you. I am Mehul. we are building at 112 Idla crescent. which plot is yours ?
Hi mehul

I’m good thanks !. We are at 106 Idla crescent. Have you started building?
Hello, we have secured a land in Botanic phase 1. Land settlement is January of next year. Have you started building yet?
Hi Chico,

Welcome aboard. Ours is Kestral 3. Land settlement pushed back up to July end 2019 which is annoying.

Jan 2020 sounds right for Botanic.
mishka123
Hi mehul

Hi Neighbour

Land settlement is pushed back to July end
Mehul Shah
mishka123
Hi mehul

Hi Neighbour

Hi Mehul,

Yes, ours also settlement pushed back to July.

Have you got the engineering reports yet?
Nope not yet. I think everything is delayed. We are building a 2 storey so plans are sent to council for approval.

How about your plan designs. Ready ?
Mehul Shah
Nope not yet. I think everything is delayed. We are building a 2 storey so plans are sent to council for approval.

How about your plan designs. Ready ?

Yes everything is delayed. We are building a single storey and I don’t think they have sent the plans for approval.
Chico
Hello, we have secured a land in Botanic phase 1. Land settlement is January of next year. Have you started building yet?

what is your plot number Chico ?
Mehul Shah
Chico

Ours is 137 of Botanic 1. Do you know why your land settlement is pushed back to end of July?
Chico
Mehul Shah
Chico

Ours is 137 of Botanic 1. Do you know why your land settlement is pushed back to end of July?

They said they are behind with construction and getting the site ready due to hot weather!
Hi Everyone!!!

How is your building experience going on?????
mishka123
Mehul Shah
mishka123
Hi mehul

Hi Neighbour

Hi Mehul,

Yes, ours also settlement pushed back to July.

Have you got the engineering reports yet?

Hi Mehul,

How’s everything going on... we are still waiting for fairmont to start construction? It’s been nearly 3 months after the settlement and we are still waiting for construction. It’s been really frustrating.....

Hope your not experiencing any problems?

Thanks
Maheshi
Idla crescent is almost done. we have walkthrough with site supervisor next week. hows your work progressing
Related
11/05/2023
Building certificate for each stage

General Discussion

Not unless you have managed to put it as a special condition into the contract somehow.

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

20/12/2023
Theft and Vandalism at lock up stage

General Discussion

sure. its the builders problem.

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum