Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Anyone building with Allworth Homes - Viva Plan ( Single Sto

Page 1 of 1
We are planning to go with Allworth Homes - Viva Plan ( Single Storey) in NSW. Are there any one who has build with allworth. Seek your suggestions and ideas. We are still in quote state - requested a quote and expecting it by next week.
Kindly advice. Thanks Heaps !!!
Hi maggy

Just came across your post. I would steeer awayyyyy from building with allworth homes, our recent experience has been disappointing. There tradesmanship is below average and there sales team will lie to you just to get you signed up and then you get hit with all these others fees etc and the supervisors just simply don't care they just there to get paid. I will
Be posting more about my experience in the next couple of weeks But I felt I had to let you know now.
Kat86
Hi maggy

Just came across your best at home golf simulators post. I would steeer awayyyyy from building with allworth homes, our recent experience has been disappointing. There tradesmanship is below average and there sales team will lie to you just to get you signed up and then you get hit with all these others fees etc and the supervisors just simply don't care they just there to get paid. I will
Be posting more about my experience in the next couple of weeks But I felt I had to let you know now.

Cheers for sharing your experiences, Maggy. Glad I dodged that bullet. I'd still love to read the more extended version that you promised so I know what exactly to avoid.
GalenMot
Cheers for sharing your experiences, Maggy. Glad I dodged that bullet. I'd still love to read the more extended version that you promised so I know what exactly to avoid.

I built with Allworth last year. Admin was fine, long and annoying but it’s the same with all builders.

We had one major problem during our build, they missed our additional plumbing points in the alfresco and in the butlers pantry I added on to our design. They had to cut the slab to put them in which caused its own problems. Other than thst the workmanship on our house was real good, the brick work was excellent and we ended up with a great house at a good price
Related
29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum