Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Blue Feature Wall recommendations - Kids bedroom

Page 1 of 1
Hi
I need to choose a feature wall colour and wanting a really nice deep blue (Navy).

It’s for both my son’s bedrooms and all other walls are in Dulux Tranquil Retreat (grey).

They are 3 and 10yo so styling will obviously differ due to ages but want to just have the one colour.

Furniture is mostly white for both but I’m introducing some light timber pieces in to my 10yo’s space as my 3yo is inheriting most of his big brother’s stuff when we move in, which is mostly red highlights with white furniture

Photos would be great if anyone has painted recently with something they’re really happy with.

Thanks so much
Claire
Related
25/10/2023
Freestanding bath taps and kids

Bathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom renovation will likely include a back-to-corner bath and we’re considering a freestanding tap with hand-held shower such as the picture included. My hesitation…

24/02/2024
Kids friendly options for exposed aggregate patio

Flooring & Floor Covering

After some ideas on making our patio kid friendly . Currently we have exposed aggregate. The patio faces west and is always in sun even though it has a shade directly…

8/09/2023
H2 Blue Pine

Bugs & Suggestions

I’m just in the process of replacing 2 stud walls that have been severely damaged by termites and am planning to use h2 blue pine. I just wanted to if anyone can advise…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum