Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Building with wisdom homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi I have just paid $1500 to Wisdom home this week and after reading their reviews I am confused about what should I do.

I love their Majestic 40 and want to get it build by them but all those unhappy customers who posted reviews are worrying me.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated
Get an independent inspector to review every stage of the build and make sure they build what you pay for. Or forgo the 1500 and get a new builder. It's not like you have signed the contract yet.

We paid our $1500 to them 16 months ago and up to now we have no idea when the building will commence even though our house was already knocked down after they told us to.
stanleyhuang
We paid our $1500 to them 16 months ago and up to now we have no idea when the building will commence even though our house was already knocked down after they told us to.

I know what you mean... I am in a similar situation...
Yara
stanleyhuang

I know what you mean... I am in a similar situation...
There is a main wisdom thread on this forum

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=71662&p=1841150#p1841150
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum