Jan 21, 2019 8:24 am
Need some advise.
I seem to be struggling to convince landscapers to give me a quote prior to start of construction. The issue seems, they would rather wait until the cut and fill is complete for a confirmed quote. I have been declined by contractors over the phone, even prior to visiting the site and say they would prefer to wait. I would however like a quote, even if it were an estimate only or worst case, so that i could use it to proceed with the bank loan. How have others overcome the issue?
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic