Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I'm building Washington 26 (finally, after changing our house type post contract) with Wisdom Homes. Our land is now registered and we did our colour appointment last week.

TILES
I am hoping I can get feedback or advice from you guys if its worth doing the tiling (third party supplier) after handover - if its cheaper?

We would like to have the 609x600 floor tiles, rectifed if budget permits. Any idea if this is possible and if its cheaper and worth it?

RENDER - Piers
Also, we are thinking of doing the rendering after handoever as well, would you be able to share testimonials?

Its hard to choose a supplier without a referral from somoneone. I hope I can get referrals for Tile supplier and renderer?

FITOUT - WIR
Any suggestion?

CEILING - Drop down
We have upgrade our kitchen ceiling and decided to have a drop down. However we dont want to do the timber slats for the kitchen ceiling (similar to wisdom homes display homes) with wisdom homes as they are pretty expensive.
We just want to ask for suggestion/supplier contacts if anyone has done any accent to their kitchen ceiling? We are also thinking of doing some accent with entry ceiling.

Appreciate suggestions and comments.
Hi there KatDS, try and post on this thread for Wisdom Homes:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=71662&start=13060

ASJ1981
Hi there KatDS, try and post on this thread for Wisdom Homes:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=71662&start=13060

Hi Asj1981,

Thank you for sending the link. Yup, just posted an inquiry re tile works.

Thanks again.
Hi KatDS
You might also want to post in
Projects to Do After Handover
Cheers
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum