Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

Building Surveyor/inspector NCC/BCA

Page 1 of 1
Hey Fellas,

Long story short, I'm a university student that has been given an assignment with no prior knowledge on. Its related to the NCC. I was wondering whether I can pay someone to do this assignment for me?
Seriously??? You had better be trolling... that’s pathetic if not. Stop being lazy and do your own damn work!!

You will one day be qualified and know nothing coz you paid someone to do all your assignments

Top answer from melodious, I am just relieved our student is not studying medicine. We need stronger banishment/deportation laws.
This is why there are so many bad builders

Sure, how much are you paying??

Just kidding
I'll do it, send me a PM and let me know what you will pay. If I agree to the fee, payment is required up front.

I give no guarantee that you will pass though.

Anything to help a budding engineer!

Hey brokenstick, can I subcontract to you?
Hey Bey
I can tell already you’ll be in hot demand by so many builders wanting your level of expertise in providing certificate of occupancy.
Related
14/11/2023
NCC - Roof Valley - Does this comply?

Building A New House

thanks guys! yes this is how I've exactly raised it with the builder. still awaiting response.

23/11/2023
NCC 3.1.3.3 Question

General Discussion

Whats in the gap between the fence and the concrete? I assume dirt/plants etc, right? like youve shown in other parts of the pics. Im not sure how familiar you are with…

23/04/2024
How to qualify for 6-star energy rating (pre NCC 2022)

Building A New House

10 years ago was a different software than we use now. it has had a lot of changes over the past years. Improvments to the software and changes to how Nathers models need…

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum