Join Login
Building ForumGeneral Discussion

First home costs?

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys.

This is my first posts as we have just decided to build our first home.
We have found some awesome lands in Gainsborough Greens, Pimpama.

We will now start looking for some builders although we believe the Coral Homes has the best value for money.

As anyone built with them. Happy with the results ?
Also, what other costs I should take in considerations on top of their "home-design" costs advertised on their website ?

Thanks
ethan870
Hi guys.

This is my first posts as we have just decided to build our first home.
We have found some awesome lands in Gainsborough Greens, Pimpama.

We will now start looking for some builders although we believe the Coral Homes has the best value for money.

As anyone built with them. Happy with the results ?
Also, what other costs I should take in considerations on top of their "home-design" costs advertised on their website ?

Thanks

Hi Ethan,

We built in Gainsborough 4 years ago and have recently sold to build again. First of all, congratulations on your land purchase. I haven’t built with Coral, but there are a number of Coral threads on here that you can read.

Things to be aware of will be site costs. Most of Gainsborough is H1/H2 soil classification. Then depending on where your block is you might be facing an N3 wind rating. You’ll then need to factor in covenant requirements. Things like facade render etc will add more costs. Then more money again for any of your upgrades eg electrical, flooring, air con... All depends on the finishes you’re looking for.
Thanks Kailie.

I love Gainsborough plus the blocks are totally flat. We are just going to have a chat with some builders tomorrow and try to have a quote from them.

Thanks for your time
Related
19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

You are here
Building ForumGeneral Discussion
Home
Pros
Forum